FVI School of Nursing
Approved Nursing Schools in Miami & Miramar, Florida
FVI School of Nursing is committed to preparing people of all backgrounds to become skilled and confident nurses in less than 2 years.
At our approved nursing school in Florida, the highly experienced faculty and staff have a passion for educational excellence and have been preparing our graduates for careers in allied health since 2007. We offer Florida Board of Nursing approved PN and ADN nursing programs at our nursing schools in Miami, Florida and Miramar, Florida.
Full-time students can earn an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) within 22 months or a Diploma in Practical Nursing in less than 25 months. Our PN and ADN nursing programs prepare students for today’s healthcare industry with innovative coursework and extensive clinical experience. Complimentary NCLEX review courses prepare nursing students for the current and Next Generation NCLEX exam.
To help our students with their career planning after graduation, our nursing career services team has developed relationships with premier clinical sites and hiring partners. We are a nursing school in Florida that cares. The FVI School of Nursing team will guide and assist you every step of the way to become a skilled nurse.
- Dedicated success coach to guide you on your nursing journey
- Extensive hands-on learning in skills lab, simulation and clinical environments
- Highly experienced faculty and staff
- Passion for educational excellence
- Relationships with premier clinical sites and hiring partners
- FVI curriculum designed around NextGen NCLEX success
- This nursing education program is a candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
FVI School of Nursing features the following licenses and accreditations:
- Licensed by the State of Florida, Commission for Independent Education (CIE)
- Miami (main) campus License Number: 3441/ Miramar campus License Number: 6010
- Approved by the Florida Board of Nursing
- Professional Nursing (RN) Program Code: US70415200
- Accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE)
- ID# 312400. The FVI Miramar campus is as an extension campus of the main FVI campus located in Miami.
- This nursing education program at the Miramar campus is a Candidate for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Rd NE Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30326 404-975-5000
Why Choose Our Nursing School in Florida?
The appeal of a career in nursing is obvious to the many who pursue it. Nurses play an undeniably important role in healthcare. They provide much-needed care to patients and as technology and healthcare policies undergo constant change, the demand for nurses only increases.
If you are ready to take the next steps toward becoming a registered nurse, why not choose one of the best nursing schools in Miami or one of the best nursing schools in Miramar? At the two campuses of FVI School of Nursing, our PN and ADN nursing programs prepare you for a nursing career in today’s healthcare industry.
In addition to our comprehensive PN and ADN nursing programs, our commitment to innovation, hands-on learning, and ongoing student support makes us one of the top nursing schools in South Florida. Enroll in the FVI School of Nursing and you can expect the following:
- A school-wide dedication to educational excellence
- Highly qualified faculty and staff with years of experience
- Extensive hands-on learning and clinical exposure
- Proactive success coaching throughout your nursing journey
- Peer mentorship and consistent student support
- ADN nursing programs designed for NCLEX & NextGen NCLEX success
- Comprehensive career services to optimize your career planning
- Connections with premier healthcare facilities and hiring partners
Start your nursing journey with the School of Nursing at FVI School of Nursing and Technology – Contact us today to book a nursing career planning session. We’d love to discuss our PN and ADN nursing programs with you and help you learn more about our nursing school and its guiding mission. There is no waiting list, enroll today!
Nursing education programs are offered at both our South Florida campuses: FVI School of Nursing Miami and FVI School of Nursing Miramar. In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our ADN nursing program is taught through online classes as well as on-campus clinicals at our nursing school in Miami and our nursing school in Miramar.
For more information about our Nursing programs, please visit our school catalog https://www.fvi.edu/catalog/fvi_catalog.pdf