Admissions Requirements and Procedures
FVI School of Nursing and Technology affirms a policy of equal employment opportunity, equal educational opportunity, nondiscrimination in the provision of educational training to the public and administrating all educational services. FVI is open to all students without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, marital status or other factors which cannot be lawfully considered for an employment decision.
We believe that we can help you find a program that is right for you!
General Admissions Requirements
All applicants are encouraged to seek guidance from an
Admissions Advisor to determine the necessary requirements for entrance into
their desired career education program.
To be considered for enrollment at FVI School of Nursing and
Technology. All applicants must supply:
- Verification of high school graduation ( transcript, diploma, etc.) showing the date of graduation.
- Verification of GED Completion ( GED scores or GED diploma) showing date of completion.
- Other acceptable documentation which confirms that the applicant meets or exceeds the academic achievement equal to a high school diploma in the USA. Documentation of proof of completion of secondary education from a foreign country must be official and must be officially certified as the equivalent of high school completion in the United States.
An Applicant will not be required to provide proof of high school graduation when the applicant provides the following:
- Official transcript of an earned degree from an accredited institution recognized by the United States Department of Education
- An evaluation of an official transcript by a school-approved educational evaluation service attesting that the degree is equivalent to a degree earned at an accredited institution of higher education in the United States.
Applicants are encouraged to refer to the School Catalog for additional admission requirements for their desired career education program.
To take that first step to change your life,
come and meet with one of our admissions advisors
who can assist you with the process.