Starting the journey towards adding more professional skillsets is a significant milestone in every student’s life. While pursuing a program in nursing has its challenges, finding the right school simplifies the complicated process. FVI School of Nursing and Technology understands your need to find the best nursing program that serves your interests which is why we have ensured our FVI School of Nursing’s Associate of Science in Nursing program at Miramar Florida is ACEN accredited. ACEN-accredited programs are a great fit for nursing students because of the impeccable curriculum integrity. FVI School of Nursing and Technology has been placed under careful peer evaluation and recognized as a suitable fit for students searching for a quality education.
Perks of Studying at FVI
In some states, ACEN accreditation is required by law. However, ACEN accreditation is a voluntary review carried out by peers in nursing institutions to assess the quality of education offered. Accreditation is usually awarded based on the following criteria:
- The program’s mission and goals
- Availability of resources, including academic support for nursing students
- The integrity and quality of the curriculum
- Program outcomes such as nursing students that eventually acquire a license to operate and employment
How beneficial is ACEN accreditation
ACEN accreditation is beneficial to the student in the following ways:
- Strengthens your case for funding from third parties, including donor foundations, loans, grants and the state.
- Employers often seek out graduates from accredited institutions.
- Aids in getting nursing students absorbed into the job market.
- Is often a prerequisite for entry into many nursing and higher learning programs.
- Getting peer reviews opens the institution to constructive criticism, leading to positive changes for the students and staff members.
- Offers students a better opportunity of smoothly advancing into their education and career.
- Transferring credits from previous institutions is more manageable when both institutions have ACEN accredited programs.
On this note, there are a few considerations to make when transferring credits to FVI School of Nursing:
- The content offered in the previous institutions must be similar to the content provided at the FVI.
- The previous schools should have a similar method of offering credits to FVI.
- The receiving institution also must weigh the applicability of your previous credits to the program you are switching to and your career goals.
Why FVI School of Nursing and Technology is the Best Choice for You
At FVI School of Nursing and Technology, we’re better equipped at getting you career-ready because we provide an ACEN accredited Associate of Science in Nursing program to give you a better chance at navigating the evolving healthcare industry.
In the world of medicine, the quality of education matters. FVI School of Nursing and Technology is dedicated to making your education count by putting your unique learning needs first. Our Nursing program is one of the best in the state. More importantly, the majority of our Nursing graduates have gone on to have successful careers. We would be delighted to get your career started on the best note today. Give us a call today at 786.574.3350; we look forward to hearing from you.