Announcements and General Updates
Important Information about the Coronavirus
As part of our action plan, we have enacted an enhanced cleaning protocol that entails:
- Required twice daily cleaning and disinfecting with and industrial-grade germicidal product in all areas of the campus.
- Cleaning high traffic surfaces frequently touched by hands, including:
- Doorknobs, door frames and other frequently touched areas on the door
- Light switches
- Tables, chairs, and counter tops
- Water fountains
- Deploying hand sanitation stations at key locations on campus.
Prevent Respiratory Illness
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Washing hands often with soap and water if soap and water is not available, then use 60% alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Do not shake hands with people who are sick.
- Try not to touch your face with unwashed hands.
Take the #B4MayEnds COVID Vaccine Challenge!
- Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth.
- Stay 6 feet apart from others who do not live with you
- Wash your hands
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated spaces
- Get your COVID-19 vaccine
For more information of where to get vaccinated, visit this link.