YOU SERVED YOUR COUNTRY,
NOW LET US SERVE YOU.
Career Training for Veterans
FVI School of Nursing and Technology provides career education and training for service members, veterans, and dependents. FVI has career-training programs designed to get you the training you need for great careers in Information technology and Healthcare.
You put our country first and FVI puts you first, with:
- Career training tailored to your skills and schedule,
- Priority placement opportunities and,
- Support specifically designed to assist Veterans and their families in transitioning from active duty to an active career in IT and Healthcare.
We are proud to focus on training Veterans, preparing, you for career opportunities in the fast growth industries of Information Technology and Healthcare.*
Approved by the Florida Department of Veterans Affairs state approving agency.
FVI will support you with a student services support team member and a career services team member. The student services and career services team members will work with you to support your training goals and prepare you for career opportunities.
The team at FVI will assist with:
- Resume writing services,
- Interviewing skills and techniques and
- Assistance with updating your LinkedIn page and
- Highlighting you certifications and projects.
Our career services team will help you promote the success you have achieved in the classroom. Additionally, the career services team will provide introductions and connections to potential employers.
Our mission is to prepare and support you in your quest for a great career in in Information Technology or Healthcare.
If you have questions about your benefits please see the follow link.
U.S. Department | VA | Post-9/11 GI Bill®
Disclaimer: Only the Miami Campus is approved for Veterans Education benefits