If you’re a Medical Assistant Graduate, don’t pass up this incredible opportunity to further your education with our FULLY ONLINE (Instructor Led) Associate of Applied Science in Health Services Administration Program!
Benefits to Current Medical Assistants:
- A Certified Medical Assistant can benefit from continuing his education by earning an associate degree that serves as a building block for career growth
- Most jobs require an associate degree, so the opportunities for jobs increase with a degree instead of a certificate
- With a degree in Health Service Administration, the Medical Assistant could grow into a position as Supervisor, Administrator, and/or Medical Office Manager
The core HSA courses cover topics such as healthcare systems, laws, and regulations in the United States, healthcare accounting and financing, administration and management, and human resource supervision.
- Online LIVE
- Flexible Schedules
- Financial Aid & Scholarships For Those Who Qualify
- No Externship Required
Start your Health Services Administration journey at FVI by clicking the link below to schedule a tour and meet with an advisor!
At FVI, we have a team of committed staff and professors who will provide you with the necessary skills and tools you need to succeed. From the first day that you inquire about our school, to the day you graduate, we will never leave your side. We want to make the process of enrolling and successfully completing your courses as seamless as possible.
Here are just a few ways that we accomplish this while making you a priority:
- We offer financial aid opportunities for those who qualify, with the assistance of our wonderful financial aid advisors.
- Tutoring assistance can be provided.
- We provide career services, that assist with balancing home and work responsibilities, host learning workshops, mock interviews, etc.
- We offer externships and have clinical partners where you can get hands-on practice in the medical offices and hospitals you would work in once you go off into your career.
- We even have career placement opportunities available, where you have a chance to have a job waiting for you once your schooling is complete!
There are no excuses when attending FVI because we will do what we can to help you and many other students like you!
Copyright © 2022 FVI School of Nursing and Technology, All rights reserved.
Our mailing address is:
FVI School of Nursing and Technology
7757 W Flagler St Ste 220
Miami, FL 33144-2373
You can update your preferences on the type of emails you want to receive from us Mailing Preferences