Schedule a Free Info Session Take the Next Step with FVI
Get Started Now Take the first step toward achieving your goals! Get in touch with us and one of our representatives will contact you with all the information you need to get started.
By clicking "Request Information", you agree for FVI School of Nursing and Technology to contact you using our autodialer, text, pre-recorded message, via telephone or mobile device (including SMS and MMS) and email, even if your number is currently listed on any state, federal or corporate "Do Not Call list".
The FVI Way
At FVI School of Nursing and Technology, we provide the tools for you to develop the necessary skills needed for high demand healthcare careers. FVI offers various programs for students who want to become healthcare professionals as Nurses, Diagnostic Medical Sonographers, Medical Assistants, Pharmacy Technicians, Patient Care Technicians, Nursing Assistants, etc. We believe that education should be based on the careers that are in demand in our community and should prepare our students for success within their fields.
Our Core Values:
- Positive and Clear Communication?
- Help Individuals Achieve Their Highest Aspirations?
- Be Self-Starters?
- Exceed Expectations?
- Accountable for Our Actions?
- Give Back to the Community
Students in the Medical Assistant program learn how to prepare patients for physical examinations and minor surgeries, collect biological specimens, perform specialized medical tests like urinalysis, phlebotomy, EKG, and limited X-Rays, and process and record pharmacological data.Aprende más
Técnico de cuidado al paciente
The Patient Care Technician (PCT) program at FVI prepares students for entry-level positions in patient care technician assistance, diagnostic testing, phlebotomy, nursing assistant, and home health care needs.Aprende más
Técnico en farmacología
The Pharmacy Technician program teaches students how to assist pharmacists with the packaging and distribution of medication, and students will also learn the professional and technical skills needed for direct employment as a pharmacy technician.Aprende más
Administración de consultorios médicos (AAS)
Our Health Services (AAS) program at our Miramar campus teaches students how to run a medical or doctor’s office. This program covers all areas of medical office management, including reception, appointment scheduling, records management, informatics, insurance billing, and coding.Aprende más
Asistente de salud
Our Home Health Aide/Nursing Assistant program prepares students to care for individuals with disabilities, cognitive impairments, and chronic illnesses in their homes. Our students also learn how to help persons who are recovering from surgery or who are elderly and require support in their everyday life.Aprende más
Ecografía médica de diagnóstico (DMS)
The DMS (Ultrasonography) curriculum teaches students how to use ultrasound to create diagnostic images that help doctors diagnose a variety of illnesses. The program also teaches students how to care for patients, apply anatomy and pathology knowledge, and document findings.Aprende más
Want to know what healthcare program is right for you?
¿Por qué FVI?
FVI School of Nursing and Technology provides you with a high-quality education that will lead to a meaningful career for the rest of your life. FVI takes pride in providing quality training, as well as the guidance, tools, and support you’ll need to get the career you want. With our passionate and knowledgeable instructors, successful career placement team, and warm and friendly community, we are committed to assisting you in achieving success.
Small class sizes with personalized attention
Asistencia para la colocación laboral
Nuevas instalaciones con equipamiento médico y tecnológico de última generación
Clases dirigidas por un instructor en el campus y en línea
What Sets Us Apart?
Our relationships with our students:
- We don?t just provide an education; we provide a complete experience tailored specifically to student success. From beginning to end, all of our departments work closely together to help students succeed at every stage in their FVI journey, and beyond. It?s an approach you won?t find elsewhere.?
- From pre-enrollment to graduation, we prepare our students for post-education success. FVI works with students to ensure they learn the required skills, and how to apply those skills in real-world situations.
- Our support teams monitor student progress, providing guidance when needed to keep learning on track while incorporating the needs of the individual student.
- FVI integrates career readiness programs, interviewing skills, and resume building so that students can communicate their strengths and prove how they will add value to their future employers.
- FVI monitors our graduates providing feedback, support, and continued opportunities to learn and grow.
Our relationships with our employer partners and communities:
- FVI?s goal is to prepare students to provide meaningful value in the workplace.
- We work hard to establish strong relationships with our hiring partners, understand requirements, and match students with the right skill sets and cultural fit to enable each other to be successful
- We are continuously improving our programs so that we are aligned with the changing requirements of the workplace.
Financial Assistance Options To Help Fund Your Education
FVI has a team of financial planning experts to assist students in acquiring the financial aid they need to cover their educational costs. Federal grant and loan programs, scholarships, and private loans from private lenders are all available to those who qualify.
For assistance applying for financial aid or help understanding eligibility requirements, contact us today!See If You Qualify!
How to Apply for Financial Assistance
- Get information and help from a Financial Aid Counselor by contacting our Financial Aid Department
- The first step is to create Your FSA ID. An FSA ID is a username and password that you must use to log in to your FSA account. To create an ID go to: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- Collect the documents needed to apply, including income tax returns and w-2 forms (and other records of income). A full list of what you need is at fafsa.ed.gov
- Complete the FAFSA between January 1st and June 30th. Apply as soon as possible after Jan. 1st to meet state aid deadlines.
- ED will send you your Student Aid Report (SAR) that is the result of your FAFSA. Review you SAR and bring the information to the Financial Aid Department of your respective campus.
- The Financial Aid Department might request additional information from you. Be sure to respond by any deadlines, or you might not receive federal student aid.